Ski Holidays in La Clusaz
The traditional village of La Clusaz is a fantastic resort for a ski or snowboard holiday. Nestled in the heart of the French Alps, La Clusaz is the largest of the 4 linked ski resorts in the Aravis Mountain chain.
This traditional village has great skiing up to 2,500 metres and is proud to maintain a good snow record every year. With over 125km of ski runs and plenty of challenging off piste skiing, back country routes and cross country tracks too, there really is something to suit every skier or snowboarder out there.
There are many reasons why you should choose La Clusaz for your ski or snowboard holiday this year, including but not limited to, the following:
- Wide range of accommodation including hotels (2* – 5*), catered chalets, self catering chalets and apartments;
- Value for money : you can still get a very filling lunch on the mountain, with beer or a glass of wine, for 15 euros per person;
- Stunning scenery: no ugly concrete apartment blocks ruining the view of the mountains here. Just pretty wooden farms and chalets and miles and miles of snowy peaks;
- Just one hour from Geneva airport it’s easy and quick to reach, allowing you to make the most of your precious time away;
- Easy to get around: based across 5 peaks you have plenty of choice of skiing for all abilities and will never find yourself stuck a long way from home. If you’ve truly had enough for one day the local bus links are excellent.
- Perfect for short breaks and ski weekends due to many factors, not least its proximity to the airport.
We have been based here for over 10 years and know it inside out. This enables us to help you get the most from your visit to this stunning area.
This temporary webpage is here whilst we work on our new website which, when finished, will help you enjoy a great time skiing in La Clusaz by telling you everything you need to know in one place.
In good time for the Ski Season 2012 / 13 – we will feature:
Where to eat; what’s on the menu; which bar has the best après ski; where you can watch the six nations and big matches; what the prices are like; the best runs for all abilities; how to navigate the resort; which drag lifts and flat bits snow boarders should avoid and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Ski Holidays in La Clusaz
We can offer the most convenient and best value way of arranging your holiday.
- Choose from a hand-picked range of accommodation – get the real lowdown and information – no poky studio flats disguised as roomy apartments for 4 here;
- Add on all the essential elements for convenience – shared or private airport transfers, lift passes, ski hire, insurance, ski lessons, and car hire;
- Arrange everything in one simple, cost effective and efficient place. Plus you can pay in pounds to save on the fluctuating Euro exchange rate.
- Everything will be waiting for you on arrival plus you’ll have the full back up and assistance of a dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced team on hand.
This is just a taster of what we can offer in the hope you’ll come back when we have full details up and running. In the meantime, however, please contact us with any requests, big or small, to see how we can help you!
Email – email@example.com
Phone 0845 557 5983
For ski weekends, midweeks and short ski breaks please visit our dedicated ski short break website – www.SkiWeekender.com